I've been back at it for a couple of days now. All the drive shafts and brake calipers are reassembled. I also finished all the modifications on the engine block, so it is ready to go to the machine shop. Started working on the bat wing and pumpkin this morning. I will have to fabricate some sort of case spreader in order to properly set up the differential.
Trying to finish up polishing so I can make room to work on the old lady's car this weekend. Finally buffing with the white diamond. I have found it is difficult to take a picture of a mirror with this camera.
My internet guy has had his head down trying to get external engine modifications finished so that I can get the engine block to the machine shop as soon as possible. I had to make an A/C compressor bracket, and modify a valve cover for clearance from the alternator and alternator bracket. I also went ahead and marked the intake manifold and heads for port matching and modification of the water jackets. The polishing is still an ongoing event, but as of yet I have not hit anything with the white diamond.
2711 Mooresville Rd